The first step to publishing a test or quiz is to first create the test or quiz. If you have not created your test or quiz yet learn how to create a new test or quiz here.
If you have already created your test or quiz, continue to step 2.
Add questions to your quiz or test. learn how to add questions to a quiz or test here
Get to the quiz settings page to adjust the quiz or test settings
How to get to the settings page
- From the My Quizzes page select the settings or gear icon
- Or from the My questions page select Quiz Settings
- Or from the Quizzer’s Panel select Manage Quiz
Step 4 – On the quiz settings page
There are four (4) sections on the quiz settings or manager page, which are:
- Start Page settings
- Behaviour settings
- Publish settings
- Experimental or New settings
1. Start Page Settings
In the Start Page section, you can:
- Edit or change the Test Title
- Edit the Introductory text, and also make it look good with the visual editor
- Add a Welcome image by clicking the set or change image to upload and/or select an image, this image is also displayed when the test link is shared on social media. This is optional
- Select a suitable category
- And optionally add or edit the Start Button Text, if noting is added Start CBT Test will be displayed instead.
2. Behaviour Settings
In the Behaviour section, you can:
- Edit the Test Duration – this is the time that is allocated to each scholar per attempt, the test is terminated when the time is up. you can set the Test Duration to 00:00:00 to disable countdown and make the test run indefinitely.
- Edit the Questions Allowed – per attempt. Enter 0 if you want to serve all questions during the live test.
- Adjust the Number of trials allowed per scholar. Enter 0 for unlimited attempts.
- Select the Question Order
Leave a Reply