How to edit or update a question in your quiz or test?
To update questions in your quiz or test, from your my questions page:
- Navigate to the question to be edited.
- Select the Edit button.
- You can change the question type by selecting the Change or convert question type option – quizzerweb’s test builder supports 3 question types, you can learn more about question types here, the questions will be migrated as much as possible but not perfectly.
- Adjust the question in the question field, you can use the visual editor to style your question
- Also, fill in the options or correct answers and explanation as appropriate for your chosen question type. Learn more about question types here
- You can also add images to the questions, options and explanation by using the Add Image button below each field.
Learn more about adding images to questions here
- If you have a topic, subject or section name for the question, type it in the Topics field or select one of the previous ones. It is optional.
- Use the Points field to alter the mark or score attached to this question, it is 1 mark by default.
- Turn on or off the Use question in CBT mode switch to make the question available or not during live attempt of the quiz/test by the student.
- Finally click
- the save button to save the question and go back to the My Questions page.
- the save and continue editing button to save the edited question and come back continue editing.
- the cancel button to discard the current question and head back to the My Questions page.