Ready to start learning with QUIZZERWEB? You need any of these things to create an Quizzer account:
- A Google Account: If you’re using Gmail or any other Google service, you already have one. If not, you can create a Google Account here.
- A Facebook Account: If you’re using Facebook or Facebook messenger, you already have one. If not, you can create a Facebook Account here.
- Your own email address: This can be your personal or work email address, which you can easily access.
How to create your account
To create your Quizzer account with your email address, follow these steps:
- Visit https://quizzerweb.com.ng/new_user.
- Enter the name you go by in everyday life (your first name and last name).
- Enter your email.
- Choose a password.
- Tap Create Quizzer Account.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email.
To create your Quizzer account with your Google or Facebook account, open the login page. Use the social sign in option.
- Choose Log in with Facebook, to sign up or log in with your Facebook account.
- Select sign in with Google, to sign up or log in with your Google account.
If you’re having a problem logging in:
- If you’re having trouble with your password, learn how to reset your password.
- If you still can’t log in, contact support.
Leave a Reply